Hypnosis in Morris County, NJ
Improving Your Life Through Hypnotherapy
HYP4LIFE LLC is a company that offers services using hypnosis, positive visualization and guided imagery to individuals and groups, specializing in:
- Anger Management
- Corporate and Group Presentations
- Elimination of Fears and Phobias
- Holistic Grief Counseling
- Hypnosis For Children
- Improve Academic, Artistic and Sports Performance
- Metaphysical Counseling and Mediumship
- “Parts Therapy”
- Psychic and Mediumship Readings
- Past Life Regression Therapy
- Reiki Healing
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress Management
- Transpersonal Hypnotherapy
- Weight Control
Garry Gewant is the director and lead Hypnotherapist at HYP4LIFE LLC. HYP4LIFE LLC is certified by The National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), The International Medical & Dental Hypnotherapy Association (IMDHA), The American Board of Hypnotherapy (ABH), The International Association of Counselors and Therapists (IACT), The National Association of Transpersonal Hypnotherapists (NATH) and International Association of Reiki Practioners (IARP).
*A note from Garry:
Some people have asked me how I became involved with hypnosis. In 1982, I was a 3-pack a day cigarette smoker. After a year of trying to quit smoking (I refer to 1982 as my year from hell), in February of 1983 I went for a hypnotherapy session in Long Island NY and after one session I became an ex-smoker and NEVER had another urge for a cigarette! I couldn’t believe it! After the year from hell, I walked away from smoking and never had an urge for another cigarette!
I was so impressed with the power and effect of hypnosis; I began to read everything I could on the subject, knowing I would be doing hypnosis in the future. In 1998, I had the opportunity to learn and be certified in hypnotherapy and it has been a part of my life ever since.
Does Hypnosis Actually Work?
Have you seen this episode of “America’s Got Talent“, where Judge Howie Mandel, known for his phobia of germs was hypnotized by a stage hypnotist?
After it aired, many people called me with lots of questions about the show, so let me give you my opinion as a professional hypnotist…
- Yes, Howie was deeply hypnotized.
- Yes, it was all real, no tricks, what you see is as it happened, but there was editing, the hypnotist took longer than the 2 minutes on the video to get Howie into hypnosis. But it was very real.
- Yes he was really shaking peoples hands without latex gloves.
- Howie was NOT playing along, he was in an extremely deep state of hypnosis known as somnambulism.
- NO, the effects were neither permanent nor long lasting and from what you see below, Howie needed to see his therapist afterwards.
- YES the girl that they show in the audience was hypnotized, just sitting in her seat and I would be concerned for her.
This was aired soon after:
Howie didn’t seem amused at all nor should he have been!
Which is why I have always said that stage hypnosis is a “Doubled Edged Sword”. It shows the power of hypnosis but it can also turn people away from hypnotherapy and the therapeutic benefit of hypnosis. Hypnosis is not a parlor trick and stage hypnosis can make someone “bark like a dog” but if it turns one person off who can be benefited by hypnosis; well I have a big problem with that. I said I was concerned for the girl in the audience because she was hypnotized and without someone making sure she was completely out of hypnosis, she would be very confused sitting in the audience. I feel that hypnosis is not a fun thing to play with or a game, it is a very beneficial tool to help people like Howie Mandel eliminate his phobia not to be used for laughs at the expense of another.
What Makes Theresa Caputo’s Brain Unlike Others?
Hypnosis Changed My Life – And It Can Change Your’s Too
If you are on my website because you or someone you love is a smoker, I suggest that you watch this video…
Interested In A Private Workshop?
A “PRIVATE WORKSHOP” can be scheduled at YOUR CONVENIENCE with YOUR GROUP. You can schedule any workshop on my website, when you want it in my office; days, evenings, weekends … Whenever. With a minimum number of 5 friends or family we can schedule a “PRIVATE WORKSHOP”.
Call Garry for more details. 908 852-4635
|Join Our Mailing List|